It’s time for TILT: Things I Love Thursdays…
This week I’m feeling especially grateful for:
- that sweet quiet space left in my home after Bridget gets on the bus following a trying morning, knowing that things will be better between us when I see her this afternoon
- the blush slice of light in the sky
- being able to laugh with David at how imperfect we are as parents, even in the midst of loving our kids more than life
- hearing Maddie’s teachers tell us what an amazing person she is at conferences last night (we already knew this; still, it’s nice to know that others see it too)
- knowing that I get to spend time with Carrie Newcomer and Parker Palmer at their Healing the Heart of Democracy events this weekend
- that Maddie, Bridget and I drove away from an encounter with a two trailer semi truck on I-70 last Friday with no scratches except the ones on my car
What little spaces of sweetness, contentment and hope are filling your heart this morning? Please share!
The Manifestation Maven
Comments are closed.