Marketing with Heart & Soul: Filling Your Practice While Staying True to Your Values
Monday, June 26th
9:00 am to 4:00 PM
The Peace Place, Ballwin MO
This class has been approved by NCBTMB for 7 CEs
You can be exactly as busy as you want to be–with work that engages you, fulfills you and creates abundance in your life!
Breathe. Relax. Smile. Everything You Need Is Right Here.
Join us for a joyful day of experiential learning, expansion and fun!
- Experience energetic healing and clearing to allow more money and clients to flow into your practice
- Use intuition as a business tool
- Discover the secrets to building a thriving private practice
- Make peace with promoting your work
- Understand how to connect with prospective clients authentically
- Learn how to love the business side of your work
- Network with like-minded professionals to build new referral sources
- Attract new clients, a sense of purpose and possibility, maybe even some new friends!
Simple and immediately implementable tips
I hired Kimberly Schneider to speak to the lawyers at my firm about how to keep a positive attitude in a difficult economy. Many of the associates had been hesitant to engage in activities that would bring new business into our firm. They were also convinced that prospecting during the recession was pointless. In one hour Kimberly helped point out limiting beliefs that were preventing associates from fully enjoying their work and their lives; she also gave them simple and immediately implementable tips on how to build relationships that will lead to more clients. I was so impressed with Kimberly’s presentation that I’ve invited her to speak at a meeting that our firm is sponsoring later this year. I look forward to watching her inspire more people!
Samantha St. Julian’s work is fluid, organic
Samantha St. Julian’s work is fluid, organic; she goes wherever the work takes her. It is alive, ever-changing and words cannot describe its dynamic quality. Words simply aren’t expressive enough for such leading-edge processes -they just can’t describe the magic.
We hope you will join us!
Workshop Tuition of $447 Includes:
- Lunch and afternoon coffee/tea on site at The Peace Place.
- 7 Hours Continuing Education approved by NCBTMB. (Credit may be available for other disciplines/professions as well; check the CE regulations governing your license).
- Innovative tools to transform & expand your practice & life now.
- Networking with like-minded professionals to build new referral sources.
- Magic and Miracles Bookclub Membership ($249 value--Complimentary Bonus--see below)
BONUS: ($249 Value!)
Marketing with Heart and Soul workshop attendees will also receive membership in Kimberly's Magic and Miracles Summer BookClub, an online program supporting intensive study of her book, Everything You Need Is Right Here: Five Steps to Manifesting Magic and Miracles. Last summer's book club was a great success, so Kimberly is repeating the program to support magic and miracles for you this year! The program runs from late May through late September and includes:
- A deeper understanding of conscious manifestation, allowing you to shift into alignment with your Essential Self so you'll experience magic, miracles and synchronicity on a regular basis.
- Five 60-75 minute group classes via telephone (one per month May-September). Each class will cover one of the five steps of the Cornucopia Method of Manifestation in detail. The days of the week and times of the classes will vary month to month, so you'll be likely to catch at least some of the classes live if you wish. But since every class is recorded, you can enjoy them whenever it's convenient for you.
- Opportunities for personalized coaching during the classes. You can request to be called on during one of the TeleConference meetings, or, if you prefer, you can email details about your situation ahead of time, and Kimberly will address your situation anonymously on the call (you can listen live or later, on the recording).
- Downloadable Worksheets to keep you focused between the monthly classes.
- A Private Facebook Group where you can interact with other book club members and also post questions you'd like answered before the next group meeting.
- Videos where Kimberly will answer questions between meetings and give you tips to stay motivated and inspired.
Kimberly met me “where I was” in my process
Kimberly really does have a keen sense of business acumen along with processes and practical suggestions that were very helpful…The impact of our work together was very empowering.
The wisdom she brings to her process is awesome!
Dr. St. Julian’s gift is truly amazing . . . she is able to quickly sift through layers of complexity, moving skillfully, and lovingly, to the essence for healing. The wisdom she brings to her process is awesome!
About the Instructors
Kimberly V. Schneider, M.Ed., J.D., LPC successfully developed a niche private counseling practice specializing in energetic boundary work, spiritual transformation, shamanistic healing, and abundance coaching. She has created in-person and online retreats, workshops and intensive business coaching programs in the U.S. and Ireland such as Beyond Abundance, The Alchemy of Business, Life after Law and Celtic Spirituality. A performance poet and leadership trainer for corporate executives and entrepreneurs, Kimberly teaches Mindful Communication and Presence at Washington University-St. Louis, where she has also taught Managerial Communication for MBA and Masters of Accounting Students at the Olin School of Business. Kimberly is the author of Everything You Need Is Right Here: Five Steps to Manifesting Magic and Miracles and the AudioBook Terrible Beauty: Poems and Reflections for Precarious Times as well as a regular contributor to Great Day St. Louis television show.
Samantha St. Julian Ph.D., M.Ed., the Creator of Synergia Healing Arts – a vibrational healing modality – is a teacher, healer and intuitive. Samantha has worked as a proficient Corporate and Private Intuitive for over 30 years. She resides in the greater Kansas City area where she writes, facilitates Sacred Circles, manages an international private practice in Synergia, and has been known to dabble in art, TV commercials and voiceovers. www.Synergia.bz
Kimberly and Samantha have collaborated on multiple occasions to create workshops such as: Manifesting through the Magic of Intuition, The Alchemy of Money, Spiritual Power Tools and Advanced Intuition Intensives.
Cancellation Policy: $25 acts as a non-refundable deposit. If you find that you are unable to attend, the remainder of your tuition will be refunded if you notify Samantha St. Julian at 913-385-9720 by June 16, 2017. Cancellations received after June 16/no-shows will not receive a refund.