Soul of a Poet. Mind of a Scholar. Heart of a Healer.
as it falls apart.
Dismantle it, consciously,
stone by stone
and be amazed
at what it kept you from seeing.
©2001, Kimberly V. Schneider
Kimberly Schneider’s work arises out of a belief that human beings are infinitely resourceful, creative and resilient when we are fully present to our lives. In other words, as the title of her first book suggests, “Everything You Need Is Right Here.” Kimberly’s dynamic mix of storytelling, compassionate awareness and accessible poetry make her an engaging speaker and teacher.
Kimberly teaches Mindful Communication and Managerial Communication at Washington University-St. Louis, where she has developed “The 6 Ps of Presence,” an innovative approach to effective speaking, writing and interpersonal engagement that draws equally from her experience and training in business, counseling/psychotherapy, law and life.
Kimberly brings her multi-faceted background to keynote speeches, consulting projects, individual and group coaching sessions, workshops, classrooms and Celtic Spirituality retreats in western Ireland and the U.S. She particularly enjoys exploring the intersection of creativity and career, where the art of business meets the business of art.
Kimberly’s ideal coaching/consulting clients are extraordinary people and groups who want to express their unique genius through identifying authentic desires, accessing new levels of creativity and enhancing their communication skills. As a transformational poet and author who has successfully traversed the diverse realms of law, psychotherapy, business, art, retreat work, higher education, marriage and parenting, Kimberly enjoys exploring the dynamic interdisciplinary edges of life. She supports individuals and organizations with innovative, research-based tools and exercises that allow them to imagine and implement new possibilities.
Kimberly is the author of Everything You Need Is Right Here: Five Steps to Manifesting Magic and Miracles, as well as the audiobook Terrible Beauty: Poetry and Reflections for Precarious Times. At Washington University-St. Louis, Kimberly helps students work toward mindfulness and mastery of professional interactions in public speaking, writing, online, phone and face-to-face communication as well as formal presentations. She hosted a show on WebTalkRadio (Conscious Manifesting), and has been a regular contributor to Great Day St. Louis TV show and The Healthy Planet Magazine.
Kimberly’s Services Include:
- Communication and Media Training for Professionals and Artists
- Intuition and Creativity Training
- Transformational Keynote Speeches
- Customized Group Workshops (sample topics include: The 6 Ps of Presence; Your Epic Life: Moving into Mentorship through an Understanding of Your Heroic Journey; Conscious Liminality: Cultivating Leadership by Embracing Threshold Experiences; Celtic Wisdom; Poetry as a Spiritual Practice; Thriving in Precarious Times).
- Creative Coaching, Counseling and Consulting packages for individuals who wish to experience Kimberly’s transformational insights in their lives and careers.
To inquire about how Kimberly’s programs could support you or your group, Contact Kimberly
Kimberly’s Degrees and Credentials:
- J.D. (Law Degree, Washington University-St. Louis)
- M.Ed. (Counseling, University of Missouri-St. Louis)
- B.A. (Classical Studies & Political Science, University of Missouri-Columbia)
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Adjunct Lecturer of Communication, Washington University-St. Louis