Kimberly Schneider’s work arises out of a belief that every experience offers a gift for us, if we are open to receiving it. She draws upon emerging science and ancient wisdom to offer simple, instantly effective tools to transform individuals, teams and organizations. Her dynamic mix of storytelling, compassionate awareness and accessible poetry make her an engaging speaker and teacher.
A former trial attorney and psychotherapist, Kimberly is the author of Everything You Need Is Right Here: Five Steps to Manifesting Magic and Miracles and the audiobook Terrible Beauty: Poetry and Reflections for Precarious Times. She teaches communication at Washington University-St. Louis.
A regular and valued contributor to our leadership programs
Kimberly has informed and inspired our corporate clients. Her presence, experiences, wisdom, storytelling and poetry offer perspectives and create insights that truly move people forward. She has been a regular and valued contributor to our leadership programs. People want to hear from her again and again!
I Feel My Heart and Soul Got Bigger
I feel my heart and soul got bigger while in Ireland. The spirit of the land became more alive for me and I can access it and feel the power and presence much more clearly.Thank you to you and your mother for being so authentic and flexible the whole trip.
Popular Speaking Topics Include:
- Presence: A Key Tool for Moving from a Fixed Mindset to a Growth Mindset
- Your Epic Life: Experiencing Success through an Understanding of Your Own Heroic Journey
- Thriving in Times of Uncertainty and Change
- The 6 Ps of Presence: Cultivating the Simple Yet Elusive Ability that Could Transform Your Career--and Your Life
- Everything You Need Is Right Here: 5 Simple Steps to Creating More Joy, Freedom and Abundance Right Now—No Matter What
- Terrible Beauty: Turning Painful Times into Peak Experiences
- Crafting a Compelling Narrative in Your Graduate School Application, Job Application or Resume
- Artful Communication: Creating a Meeting of the Minds
- The Science of Storytelling: Enhance Your Ability to Communicate and Connect
- Overcoming Perfectionism with a Growth Mindset
- Poetry As a Spiritual Practice (Retreat, with Kimberly's mother, Mary Lou Schneider)
- Sacred Well, Secret Flame: Celebrate the Transformational Power of Celtic Wisdom (Retreat, with Irish musicians Owen and Moley O’Suilleabhain)
Kimberly also designs custom programs tailored to the needs of your particular group. To find out more about how a keynote speech, workshop, retreat or training can transform your organization Contact Kimberly today.
Select Speaking Testimonials:
A compelling speaker with a pragmatic approach
Kimberly Schneider is a compelling speaker who holds our students’ interest, but she also has a very pragmatic approach in the personal narrative workshop we invited her to create. Students generate concrete, specific materials during the workshop from the powerful combination of their own experiences and Kimberly’s coaching.
… brought us all deeper into our own hearts
Kimberly’s retreat was a unique experience that connects the age-old traditions of Celtic spirituality to our contemporary lives. Her retreat was informative, reflective and personal; the emotional honesty she shared brought us all deeper into our own hearts. Many of our participants were interested in doing more of Kimberly’s programs as well.
She commanded the room with a powerful gentleness
Kimberly spoke at my Passionate Purpose, Inspired Income workshop and she was wonderful! She was energetic, engaging and spoke the language of the heart, which was important to my audience. Her presentation included inspiring content, a very powerful “real time” demonstration with an audience member and her incredibly beautiful, soul-filled original poetry. Kimberly used personal stories to help people feel the connection between life and business in a way that they could then apply to their own situation. While on stage, she commanded the room with a powerful gentleness and contributed greatly to the experience of the workshop.
When is your next program? Sign me up!
What a great retreat! The presentations were so rich with Celtic Spirituality woven into your shared experiences. Your passion for the ancient wisdom of the Celts is truly inspiring and certainly contagious. When is your next program? Sign me up!
A talented personality…a meaningful message
Sitting in the audience of Kimberly Schneider is a genuine pleasure. She is a talented personality and has a meaningful message which she delivers in a manner that is both entertaining and informative. Kimberly is one of those rare people who finds a way to reach out and touch her audience with kindness and intellect. I’ve been in her audience on more than one occasion and look forward to the next time with great anticipation.
Contact Kimberly today to discuss your group's needs and interests so she can design a program for you.